Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 29, 2013

This Week in Pre K.... " My Five Senses"

I'm really excited about this week! 
 Kids always love learning about the five senses.  Why wouldn't they, such  a fun and messy week! 
   I also love teaching it because I get to teach them about others that are visually and hearing impaired.  Teach them young to be compassionate towards others and show them how amazing people with disabilities are.  We are going to learn some sign language and feel braille this week! 
 I just finished a project especially for this week. You can find it in my TpT store.


I am linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.  Great ideas to be shared!

Thanks Deedee!



My Lesson Plans, "Our 5 Senses"
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment