Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Freebie, Updates, Play Dough and a SALE!

Wow, this has been an amazing summer!  My summers are usually pretty quiet....but not this year!! 
 I visited my sister in Ireland for 3 WEEKS!  Had an amazing time with  my nieces and nephew. (Got a sister tattoo!!) Came home, spent one night at my house before leaving for the lake with my boys and husband for a week. (They are all taller than me now but still my little boys!). Came home, spent one night at my house before leaving again for a week long youth camp with my church! 
(5,000 teenagers learning about Jesus.....AWESOME!)


 Summer's almost over, time to get busy!!
Here's a freebie you can use to welcome your students back to school. Get it at my TPT Store.

I love my calendar but wanted to add a few things to it.  I added 3 new event cards (Graduation, Mommy Make Over Day, Class Picnic) and more "No School" cards.


The play dough center is always busy in my classroom.  I made this to add to the fun this year!

My entire store will be 20% off today and tomorrow.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing summer! And thank you for the counting puzzles!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very clever! I need to get a few things so that I can teach my little boy how to start learning the basics. I might try to have him count nex t. http://www.advantagelc.net/Program%20Descriptions

    ReplyDelete