Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 28, 2013

More Froggy Fun!


 Feed those frogs!

I introduced this activity as a group game.
 Students were given a frog tongue with flies.
 When I called out a number the students counted the flies
 on their tongue then hopped to the
white board to tape it to the corresponding frog.
 I then moved it to a pocket chart for individual practice during center time.
 Check it out at my TPT store!


I am being begged to make a memory game now for
 every theme we learn about!
Introducing "Frog Life Cycle Memory"!



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the frogs. =)

    Your memory game is precious!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete